Loading...

Birthday wishes and waffles

 

Today we are celebrating the Oldest Prince!!!

He is the big 1-0!!!

and that calls for waffles!

Birthday cake waffles that is!

DSC_0403

Nope these are not just ordinary waffles with sprinkles they are actually made with cake mix.  I used this yummy recipe from Celebrations. I forgot to add the sugar and you really don’t miss it so feel free to leave that out.  I also used white cake mix because that is what I had on hand.

I just ignored the fact that they are called dessert waffles.  You only turn 10 once and if that means we eat dessert waffles for breakfast I am cool with it. 

We are off to celebrate on this glorious day!

Recipes 9133573939618953525

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts