Loading...

Date of the month club



I am a follower of Love Actually, she has adorable cheap easy dates for everyone to try go check it out. One of my resolutions was to be a better wife, so I thought I would give this a shot. I am trying to make our happy ending. It is so easy to fall into the we have kids we can't afford to go on dates excuse so now I will have a great way to date my husband! For Christmas she gave her hubby the date of the month club. Here is my version that I am giving to prince charming for Valentines day.

He will receive the following in the set:

1 certificate
1 confirmation card
20 Kisses
10 Romance Reward coupons
1 Love notes mailbox.


This is the wording I used in the certificate. I fancied it up with a border and color and printed it on cardstock.

Congratulations

Prince Charming

You have received a gift subscription to the

Date of the month club

This exclusive offer is only available to loving couples like you and your wife. Once a month you will receive an exciting date package in the mail including two destination dates. As a special offer to you we have included our exclusive love notes mailbox. We ask for nothing in return, simply complete the confirmation card and place it in the love notes mailbox. This mailbox is linked directly to your wife’s heart and when you put the flag up she will receive a special signal. Hurry don’t wait, these exciting dates are in high demand and we are certain you will be pleased with each one. We are so certain that you will enjoy being a member of the Date of the month club that we offer an automatic renewal with every paid membership. If you are enjoying your membership do nothing we will automatically renew your membership after 12 months, and provide 12 more exciting dates. But you must hurry this exclusive club is filling up quickly.

There is more! Because you have joined in the month of February we have included 10 Romance reward coupons. These coupons are exclusive of our club and you can not find them anywhere else. These coupons can be used at anytime throughout the year. Simply place the coupon you wish to use in the mailbox and it will be honored!

But wait there is more, for our very special customers we have included 20 kisses that can be redeemed at any time for a real kiss. Our clients find these especially rewarding and we are sure that you will use them up quickly. We know you will want your dates to start right away, and as an added bonus if you return your confirmation card within the next 48 hours we will rush you 10 extra kisses!

As we mentioned our exclusive mailbox is linked directly to your wife’s heart so we encourage you to leave notes for her, and she will do the same for you. Simply place the note in the box and place the flag up it is that simple.





I love how it turned out and I have some really fun date night ideas I will share as I do them! I hope you follow me along on my journey to a happy ending!



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!


romance 2882144573776627798

Post a Comment

  1. This is great! I follow Love Actually too and they have great stuff. You do as well! Thanks for sharing!
    -Mackenzie
    www.fridaynightdatenight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a list of the romance reward coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What were some of the 'date packages' that came in the mail each month??

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz could u tell me what s written on the other 9 coupons ???plz reply
    m out of ideas plz plz
    here it s only shown whats written on the sick day coupon

    ReplyDelete
  5. plzzzzz help
    it wpould be appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you by any chance have printable versions of the coupons?

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts