Loading...

Crafty Girls Guide To Christmas-Part Two A Tall Drink Of Water

Welcome to part two of our series on crafty and personal gifts for everyone on your list.

Today we are making personalized Acrylic cups.  Another really fun one and completely addicting!  Cups for everyone I say, especially since I have 30 of them!DSC_0043

 I purchased my cups from here they were less than $4.00 each and free shipping.  Now that is a gift that will fit in my budget for sure!  I really wanted the swirly straws but that made the price a little more than I wanted to spend, but they are darling.  Maybe I can get them a straw upgrade for their birthdays!

DSC_0044

These are really great way to use up vinyl scraps!  This one is for my Grandmother, I can show you because she is not on the internet!  I used Sure Cuts A lot to make all my cuts, I am sorry they don’t make it anymore I guard mine with my life!  You can still create the same look if you are using cartridges.  Cut your base letter and then simply layer the name on the top.  Easy yet awesome!

DSC_0045

The cups are very easy to make personal for the recipient.  This one is for my mom and she loves flowers and gardening so that was the theme I picked for her. 

Can you tell I am excited??  I only used 50 exclamation points! Make that 51.

Hope you enjoyed part two of our teeny tiny series, check back tomorrow for part three.

Vinyl 9177973446790348600

Post a Comment

  1. I saw this on Pinterest! Talk about adorable! Love every single one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it has been a year and a half since you did this but I just got some cups and want to make some like yours. I have a question- did you use a cricut to cut these? And if so what Font/cartridge did you use for the names?

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts