Loading...

Mini dry erase boards from Bath Tiles

This week I am prepping for a family reunion with 60 of my closest relatives.  EEEK!   I am prepping food, prizes and some fun crafts for our family shop. 

I made a bunch of these adorable little dry erase boards that I made from old bath tiles.  I had a whole box of them in my basement.  Thanks D.R. Horton!

The process is really simple, I am in a time crunch so I don’t have step by step photos for you.  You simply drill holes in the tiles to allow your ribbon to be fed through using a masonry bit.  I glued on flat washers with Gorilla Glue to give it a nice finished look.  Then I went to town with my magical cricut and vinyl.

  DSC03235 DSC03234DSC03238 DSC03236

The youngest Prince is coveting one of these.  Super cute in a bathroom.

DSC03237

This is one of my favorites!  What do you think? 

These would be great gifts and would only cost pennies to make.  You know there are only 185 days 1 hour and 55 minutes until Christmas but who’s counting?  AAACK didn’t I say I wanted to be done by July? 

Enjoy!

Vinyl 7240259594745204139

Post a Comment

  1. I am so heading to the hardware store tommorow to make some of these! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! My friend and I made 50 of these today. We'd been looking for an indestructable method of marking kitty cages at our local animal shelter and these are perfect. Ours are more "utilitarian" and we'll be zip tying them on (ribbon would be quickly shredded), but I just wanted to say THANK you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Can you tell me what cartidge you used? I'm having trouble finding circles and dots.. amartin@sunsettrans.com
    Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you make the holes without the tile cracking?

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts