Loading...

Spare Bunny Tail Treats

 

Hey Everyone:

I have a sweet little treat that I wanted to share with you.

The little Princess had her little Easter party today at school and I remembered this year, YAY me!  I usually forget but I think I finally got it after 3 years.

DSC_0315 copy

This one was so easy!  I just popped two doughnut holes in a bag whipped up a fun bag topper and that is it, doesn’t get better than that.

I have some incredible projects in the works but I am still waiting for them to come into fruition before I share, I promise they will be amazing!!!

Hoppy Easter!

Post a Comment

  1. These look and sound delicious. I love the eggs so much better than the cups and my eggs ate in the freezer now. Can't wait until they are done so I can dip thwm. Will let everyon know how they turn out. Mouth watering wait :-)

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts