Loading...

How to Train your Dragon Party-Watch out they have a nasty habit of setting themselves on fire

Don’t worry nobody was actually on fire, but the party was smokin’ hot!

DSC_0412

The youngest Prince turned 5.  The big Frog birthday, 5 whole years old!  He is into How to Train your Dragon big time, so our choice for a theme was easy.

Funny because the first time he watched it, he watched with one eye while hiding under a blanket. Go figure!

DSC_0367

For breakfast…….

(It is a pancake, sheesh what kind of mom do you think I am?) 

Want to see how you make it?  Click on the picture and I will show you.

DSC_0396

Fondant Toothless cake topper.

DSC_0377

DSC_0378

Flaming Hot Cheetos of course!

DSC_0379

The cute pot courtesy of the Oldest Prince in 1st grade was perfect and rustic and screamed Viking!

DSC_0380

DSC_0383

DSC_0381

DSC_0399

Dragon Tails

I covered the island with giant butcher block paper and burned around the edges for that dragonesc look. 

(When I say I, I really mean we.  Prince Charming burned I stood with fire extinguisher in hand ready to extinguish said fire.  I felt like we would just be showing off if the entire kitchen was scorched and it would be just a little too dragonesc.)

DSC_0400

Dinosaur nuggets look a lot like dragons.

DSC_0376

The favors….

Hot Tamales in the cutest candy jars I have ever seen!

DSC_0405

“Dude, thanks for checking out my party!”

(and for the record I do clean our TV, I swear it doesn’t look like that unless there is a bright camera flash on it)

Family 2277230639689255667

Post a Comment

  1. LOL! Darn Dusting!(must've been a dragon sneeze!) Fantastic job with everything! My DS10 LOVES the cake! Great memory making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a super fun party!! So cool! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jack Frosty it was dragon sneeze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool party! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts