Loading...

Dippty-Doo-Dah Take 3 Chocolate Dipped Mega Marshmallows

DSC_0352

(objects in this photo maybe larger than they appear)

Today I am finishing the last details for the youngest Prince’s birthday party.  I dipped some marshmallows in melted chocolate and used dinosaur sprinkles to make another fun party treat.

Dinosaurs look a lot like dragons which will work just ducky for our How to Train Your Dragon party theme.

But wait these are no ordinary marshmallows.  These are

MEGA marshmallows.

DSC_0353


Check it out.  The marshmallow on the left is not a mini marshmallow it is a regular size marshmallow, it is the marshmallow on the right that is just plain gigantic! 

Crazy huh!  So much fun to make.

I guess I am done dipping stuff in chocolate although I was kinda of thinking I bet the hot tamales would be kinda yummy dipped in chocolate.  What do you think?  Too much?

 

snack ideas 6871998886785846190

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts