Loading...

Cupcake kits

Here is a super cute gift idea that I wanted to share. I made these for the kids teachers for valentines day. I like gifts like this because as much as teachers love gifts you can only use so many coffee cups! This way they can do something fun for their family and once it is gone they don't have to try and find a place for it. I used my cricut and Sure cuts a lot to create the box wrap, and the cupcake wrappers. I highly recommend Sure cuts a lot! I usually am making gifts in masses so this allows me to design it once and then recreate it as often as I can. These adorable kits included the cake mix, frosting, cupcake wrappers, cupcake toppers and sprinkles. They were a HUGE hit. I love them, wouldn't they be super cute to give someone on their birthday?

If you want to see how to do it by hand you can go to
Nichole Heady's really cute blog. That is where I got my inspiration.


Matching cupcake wrappers. These are all the rage right now and so much fun to make!




I couldn't find the test tubes I needed so I used seed bead containters they were perfect!


Coordinating cupcake toppers for each.

Enjoy!

Valentines Day 2661793231157091053

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts