Cool Mom-4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
I picked up a Pampered Chef cookie press new in the box for $5.00 a few days ago because it looked like a whole lot of fun in a box. I don’t really love spritz cookies which is what you typically make with a press so I thought I would see if other cookie dough would work, and boy did it. I tried this recipe and not only do they look stinkin cute they taste yummy too. It took me about 2 minutes to make the dough, and the kids couldn’t stop smiling.
Score one for the cool mom!
4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 1 80z package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Mix for 2 minutes on low and then another 2 minutes on medium. *****I used my kitchen aid mixer and did not mix it that long I only mixed it about 1 minute total until I had a nice dough.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and flatten slightly with a fork or be a super cool mom and use your cookie press according to the manufacturer’s direction.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until the edges are set
- Cool and enjoy!