Loading...

Super Simple Birthday Bunting

Hey all! 

I just want to stop by and say hi!  I am still here.  I didn’t want you to worry I had been eaten by a bear.  We had a phenomenal trip over the weekend to our favorite spot.  We even got the heat working.  Wanna know the funny part?  We have had our pop up camper for 4 years and I swear the heat never works for one reason or another.  Well this trip we finally got all the bugs worked out, and I was too hot with the heat on!!!  I had to turn it all the way down.  Figures! 

DSC03376

The wild flowers are blooming like crazy since it has been so nice and cool. 

DSC03382

I was thinking of doing this for our Christmas cards!  LOL

DSC03383

Just a cute one.  Bet you can’t guess who did the lettering on Prince Charming’s atv?

Ok back to the actual thing I want to show you.  The Princess is turning 2 at the end of the month so I am working on her party.  I think this is so cute I had to share with you before I am finished with everything. 

DSC03419

I picked up these placemats at the Dollar store.  I wasn’t sure what I was going to do with them at first and then it hit me! Super simple bunting of course.

DSC03418

I simply cut the triangles out of the placemats and sewed a ribbon along the top.  How easy is that?  The placemats didn’t even have to be hemmed yipeee!  Aren’t these colors so much fun?  Wait until you see the rest of the party!  I was going to spell Happy Birthday but I was afraid it might be too much.  What do you think?

Post a Comment

  1. Love the colors...they so pop out summer! I am stalking your blog...no really I just love reading all the great ideas you share!

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts