Loading...

Good Grief and The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

Phewww do you ever have those weekends when you are thankful when Monday comes?

We sure do and this weekend was one of them hence the lack of posting.  I think I was home to sleep this weekend and there was not a lot of that happening and that was about it. 

 

I kinda feel like ranting like this!!!  LOL

DSC_0090

DSC_0182

We had two soccer games, and don’ t let those pretty blue sky’s fool you.  It was so cold and windy I thought I might end up in Kansas!

DSC_0122

DSC_0149

DSC_0132

How about a Rodeo?  We squeezed in a bike rodeo in between those games.

DSC_0226

Heck we have nothing going on, why not hit the pumpkin patch while we are at.  We have a tradition with our friends that we meet every year at the pumpkin patch. 

DSC_0262

DSC_0250

Luckily the rain held off long enough to squeeze in some fun photos!

DSC_0210

Why it is the great pumpkin Charlie Brown. I have time to kill why not whip up a cake for my SIL’s birthday what is family for! 

the-girl-with-the-dragon-ta_20000_550

And just to make sure I don’t have one unscheduled second how about book club!  Great book by the way!

I will be back on track with some more fun crafty stuff tomorrow!

Good Grief!

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts