Loading...

We are “Mint” to be together

DSC_0728

Just a little something to say, “I love you” for Prince Charming.

DSC_0730

Prince Charming and I have been married almost 11 years and it can be so easy to let those little things go, but I am trying really hard to do special things for him like when we were dating.  You know before he “had” to like me.

I picked up one of those little tiny containers of Ben and Jerry’s Mint Chocolate cookie.  It is so cute I want to put it in my pocket and carry it with me everywhere I go.

But don’t because that would be messy and messy is not cute!

Whipped up a fun tag and snuck it in the freezer.  I know he will love it mint is his favorite ice cream. 

You could do the same concept with Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies which I may or may not have 15 boxes of. 

What?  I like to support the causes! Smile

romance 7011425533005672459

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts