Loading...

DIY Baby Bed fit for a Princess

If you follow me on facebook I know I said I was building a bed a million years ago.  Well it is finally finished!!!

The bed only took an afternoon to build I was just waiting to get it painted.  So although I am behind here I am way ahead of schedule since the little Princess is turning 3 in July.

Yay Me!

DSC_0093

Ridiculously cute isn’t it?   Wait till you see the full size one we are going to make!

Yep, I built it with my two hands.  I used Ana White’s plans.  She has great projects that anyone can build.  I highly recommend it!  The little Princess is going to flip for this and it cost me $6.00 to make. I am warning you might get addicted to her site. 

You should see my plan file!

unfinished wood 987148491468819937

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts