Loading...

Phenomenal Chocolate Chip Cookies

DSC_0634

Hey everyone!  This week I am running around getting ready for the school carnival.  I whipped up these cookies for the cake walk.  Yes I know cookies for a cake walk, shouldn’t it be a cake?  I am cool like that.   These babies are so dang good!

I made them and decided that there is no way I am handing these out to some stranger!!!  Sorry but hey at least I shared the recipe so you can make your own!

Run, don’t walk and make these right this second! 

What, are you still doing here?!??

Go make them your family will shower you with kisses, if you share!  Which you probably should since there is a whole lot of butter in them.

These are not crispy. They are soft and fluffy which is just how I like them just like my men!  Ha I kid I like my men all tough and strong but who wants a tough cookie.
Best-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies

Barely adapted from: An Apple a day

Ingredients:

3/4 c. salted butter, softened ( original recipe calls for unsalted but I never have that)

3/4 c. brown sugar

1/4 c. granulated sugar

1 egg

2 tsp. vanilla extract

2 c. all purpose flour

2 tsp. cornstarch

1 tsp. baking soda

1/4 tsp. salt (original calls for 1/2 tsp but that is because they are using unsalted butter so I cut it down a smidge since I used salted butter)

1 c. bittersweet chocolate chips ( I used semisweet and they are still amazing)

Directions:

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

2.  In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until fluffy and light in color. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.

3.  Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks.

4.  Using a standard-sized cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop dough onto a prepared baking sheet.  Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges.

5.  Let cool, on the sheet, on a wire rack for five minutes.  Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely.

Try not to eat them all in one day!

Recipes 6267064921467807885

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts