Loading...

Here is Looking At You-Spooky Eyeball Rice Krispie Treats

DSC_0845

Eye see you!!! 

Come on that is funny! Eye see you, ha!

Eye have been crafting like crazy and eye love it.

Ok seriously I will stop with the eyeball play on words.

DSC_0846

This is the final piece of the gift  I am making for a friend.  These are Rice Krispie treats that I shaped into eyeballs and dipped in white chocolate.  I made the iris part out of a fruit chew and an M&M, which I raided from the kids Halloween candy that they already have a ton of. The veins are made out of the pull apart Twizzlers.  I think I will make these for the preschool class, and maybe the soccer teams this weekend.  They are easy to make so I could make 50 or so pretty easy, and it is a great way to get some of the candy out of the house.

DSC_0841

(These guys make me laugh.  Doesn’t it look like the one on the right is intently listening to the other??)

I also made some ghosts.   The idea for these game from the Idea room, she featured some she had made but she used mini chocolate chips for the eyes.  I happen to have some cute eyeballs laying around so I wanted to use those.  I also rounded the tops of the Rice Krispie treats before I dipped them.  They remind me of the ghosts from Pac-Man.  If you leave them as a rectangle you could make Frankenstein too, which I may do but I ran out of white chocolate.

snack ideas 5078491722850130133

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts