Loading...

Organ-ick Werewolf Drool and Dracula Bites

DSC_0859

The Little Princess is in charge of treats tomorrow at her preschool by request. Nothing like a little pressure; if the teacher asks you to bring a special snack it better be snazzy!  I made her these fun vampire treats and think they fit the bill of snazzy!  They are chocolate covered double stuffed chocolate Oreo’s. Yummy!  I used more of my candy eyeballs and I made the fangs with white Smarties that I cut in quarters to create tiny triangles.  The capes were cut with my Cricut, using my favorite cartridge, Paper Doll Dress up.

organic werewolf

I created a fun label for the juice bottle in Photoshop.  Yes I realize organic isn’t spelled with a k but this is Organ-ick as in yucky.  Ha!

DSC_0861

This is clear fruit punch, which is a made for small kids, no more red stains on your carpet. It really looks like a giant bottle of drool, don’t you think?

I have two more class parties and two soccer teams to go and since we don’t have soccer today, because of 8 inches of snow that we got, I am hoping I can wrap those up!

snack ideas 1294128935102952304

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts