Loading...

Crafting for a cause part 2

Sorry I am late, yesterday blogger was being goofy and I don't have time for goofy! I had a wonderful weekend and finished a bunch of my projects. My friend(Hi Heather) invited me over for a crafty afternoon. It was so nice to sneak away for some pure uninterrupted crafting time! Usually one of the kids is hanging off me, grabbing and touching stuff. I posted earlier on the kids we adopted from the giving tree. We adopted a 3 year old boy, 2 year old girl and an 8 year old little boy. You can see that post here. These poor kids don't even have a place to call home so they asked if part of the gift can be a place to store all of their items. Well I couldn't just throw them in any old box, I wanted to make them special. So out comes the vinyl. This stuff is amazing it changes the ordinary into extrodinary!










Isn't this just adorable, I love pink and brown together! It would really be a great toy organizer too. So easy to personalize.




Here is the blanket I made for the little girl, I think it is super adorable I hope she does too!








This is the one for the 8 year old boy. My son who is almost 8 picked out the design.



Here is the matching blanket. I will post a tutorial on how to make these snuggly blankets.
sewing 4860536209791270272

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts