Loading...

I am in love with a spice rack!

Well it is official I am a Stay home mother of three in her 30s when a spice rack can make my heart sing, well that and a man in uniform. I am moving my entire crafting area into my laundry/mud/craft room. I have to be smart with my supplies as my space is limited now. I have been on the hunt for organization ideas, because if they don't function well I am terrible about putting things away. Just ask Prince charming, he will tell you! I found a spice rack at the thrift store for $5.00, at first I wasn't sure it would be worth while, but after I set it all up I AM IN LOVE!!! It is so shiny and it holds so much and it was way cheaper than an official scrapbooking supply holder. I had to share with all of my fellow crafters since I am sure alot of you are in the same boat. I love to scrap and craft but it can sure create a lot of clutter.



Isn't it lovely!!! I was super excited to see it holds all of my scissors too, it holds 5 pairs. What?? You don't have 5 pairs of scissors just for crafting?? I love organizing stuff so if you have any hot tips do share.
Thrift finds 592753514339684120

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts