Loading...

Who said germs prevention has to look sterile

Since I was behind this week you get two posts! Yippee! Here is another super adorable gift idea for someone who has everything. How about a personalized bottle of handsanitizer. Hand sanitizer is everywhere now, why not make it look cute? I think these are fantastic for teachers, doctors, nurses, and moms. Even the oldest prince wants one for his backpack.



I couldn't sleep one night, I was crafting while I was laying there. Don't you hate that! Sometimes I come up with be best ideas at 2:00 am! I typed this little tag on the computer and attached it to the bottle. I thought it was a cute little poem so they would know what it was. I laminated it so it would hold up better.




I removed all of the labels, and used my cricut and vinyl to create the monogram and shapes. I am so in love with these. If you don't have a cricut I bet you could use rub ons as well. Once I had my idea these only took about 5 minutes to make and they are really easy to make in bulk. The Dollar tree has the bottles of sanitizer for $1.00 in several different sizes. I will put these in my store for sure but it will have to wait until next week. Teacher appreciation day is coming up and I think it would be great for that too.
Holidays 8429697725032549737

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts