Loading...

Today's Post is brought to you by the number 3

I made some really fun projects over the weekend for the oldest Prince's room that I am redoing. I am almost done just a couple of pictures to hang and we are done! We are going for a sophisticated soccer theme. Just a few touches of soccer but grown up so he can grow into. I think it is my favorite room in the whole house now!
This first one is his new bulletin board. I picked it up at the thrift store for $3.00. Sorry I don't have before pictures sometimes when I am in the heat of crafting I don't want to stop and take pictures. I painted the board a bone white to start. I cut my 3 with my cricut using contact paper. Then I stuck my 3 on the board and spray the whole thing black. After it was dry I simply peeled of the 3. I love it! The youngest prince has a really big board in his room I am painting it next!



This was a cute little burlap art piece I made. Super simple just cut the burlap to fit the frame and cut out the 3 and dry brushed it on.


Enjoy

Thrift finds 6919099023588768680

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts