Loading...

Camera Strap Envy

I have seen all kinds of adorable camera straps out in blog world, but they are all for the big fancy cameras. My poor little camera wants to look pretty too! So I thought I would give it a whirl and see what I could come up with. It was a super easy project that only took me about 20 minutes max and I didn’t have a neat little tutorial to follow!

DSC03592 1. Cut two strips of fabric mine are 1 inch by 12 inches. (Excuse the well loved self-healing mat!)DSC03594

2. With right sides together stitch along both long sides. You can do the short sides too but I didn’t because I wasn’t sure how I was going to finish it off.

DSC03595 3. Turn your tube right side out and press with and iron.DSC03597 4. I stitched three rows of top stitching for cuteness and a little strength.DSC03600 5 I used the cord off my other camera strap and sandwiched it like so and stitched 4 rows across to make sure it held tight.DSC03603

6. Now I have a pretty camera strap like all the fancy ones for my little point and shoot.

Enjoy!

sewing 9071247132624674236

Post a Comment

  1. I don't have the fancy cameras either and have been wanting one like they have...thanks for sharing how you made yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! This is on my to do list now!

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts