Loading...

Helloooooo Anyone still out there?

Sheesh I am sorry I have been a slogger! (slacking blogger)  The kids have had swim lessons everyday for the last two weeks and I think that is all I have done.  School is almost in session and that means meetings galore for me.  This week I had a cub scout meeting and a PTA meeting eeee gad!  Why do I think I have time to volunteer for all of this???? 

I haven’t been able to do too many crafts lately but I am ramping up for 3 dresses and wedding cupcake tree, and curtains which are sitting on my sewing table driving me crazy! 

I squeaked out this tile for the wedding that I am making the cake for. Hope they are not looking at my blog.  Look away if you are!

DSC03626

Super simple but really cute. I should whip one up for me while I am at!  I picked up the  11 X 11 tile at Habitat for Humanity .50 cents.  I love the curved lines on the tile it makes it really unique. I picked up the stand at Hobby Lobby I love the rustic feel, and I love that is was 50% off!

I can’t stay long my to do list is 15 things deep, I will pop in as soon as I can.

Enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

  1. I like the term slogger! Made me laugh! I feel much the same this summer. I've been slacking in the post department. I just have to keep reminding myself that my blog is something I do for enjoyment. It should never feel like a chore, unless your getting paid to do so. Nice gift idea and looks very economical

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts