Loading...

I am just Peachy

peachy Hey everyone!

Yea I am still alive it had been a mad house at the castle!

I think it might be a bad winter, because I am starting to hibernate.  No I am not packing on fat and sleeping a lot.  (Ok maybe a litte)

Yesterday I made

 DSC03881

Peach Cobbler which just might be a contributing factor on the whole packing on fat thing!

 DSC03883

Peach Butter

DSC03882

5 quarts of peaches!!!  

And I have peach honey in the Crockpot as I type. Which sounds so yummy!  Wouldn’t that be great in some nice hot tea?

I also put away six batches of spaghetti sauce.  Today I also want to freeze some rhubarb so I can stretch that into the long dreary winter.

Can you can?  Ha I just wanted to say can-can.

Enjoy!

Recipes 5065337463009139583

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts