Loading...

Fall Mantle Makeover

makeover copy

I love fall! 

The air is so crisp and clean, and the colors are outstanding. 

Comfort food need I say more?

I took a little time yesterday and updated my mantle.

My mantle is a total pain in the rear  blank canvas waiting to be stylized.  You see my mantle is huge, I mean huge like 8 feet wide which in itself would be nice.  However it also is surrounded by windows which makes it really hard to get height from anything which I need because I have 300 30 foot ceilings. I always struggle with it!  It also makes taking photos really hard too!

 DSC03888

DSC03893

DSC03889 

DSC03891

This is my favorite side.  See the cute little cloche?  Remember my cupcake stand? I used one of the bases to make it.  Why is it when you put something under glass it becomes instantly cute?

DSC03892

Some cute old books in fall colors.

Happy fall Y’all!

 

decor 8392663492451521151

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts