Loading...

Not the gumdrop buttons-Gingerbread man photo booth

gingy-1

The whole time I was working on this project that was all I could think……..

119

I am organizing the oldest Prince’s holiday party at school, and I thought it would be fun to do a photo booth.  It came to me in the middle of the night, before I was even in charge.

  Are you like that? Do your best ideas come to you in your sleep?  Huh, maybe it is only me who dreams of  crafty projects. 

Oh well……. you can pull this off it was really simple. 

I used three sheets of foam core board which you can pick up at the Dollar store. Painted the sky blue, and added the details using my cricut.  I attached the three pieces together using duct tape on the backside.

The gingerbread man I free handed. He was cut out on brown kraft paper which you can also pick up at the dollar store.  Don’t worry if you don’t think you can free hand a gingerbread man.  I think a snowman would be really cute too.  Use 3 sizes of circles and there you go. 

123

I decided he needed a little hat.  I cut that out using my cricut and embellished with glitter and batting.

I thought about making the hat removable and adding a bow and skirt for the girls but I only have so much time during the party. 

 120121122

I think the kids will love it! Mine do!

Photos 4393474776430069153

Post a Comment

  1. Love this idea! What a cute Christmas photo card that would make!

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts