Loading...

Taste the Rainbow….it’s magically delicious

Happy St. Patrick’s day

everyone!

DSC_0868

The oldest Prince informed me he had nothing to wear for St. Patrick’s day. Heck I didn’t even know he cared.  So I whipped up a cute shirt for him last night.  Lucky for him I had green heat transfer vinyl and a plain white tee waiting for him.  Lucky for me I have a cricut!DSC_0876

We want you to feel lucky too so I am going to share with you how to make rainbow cupcakes, “they’re magically delicious!”

DSC_0870

It is super easy.  Whip up a white cake mix either from scratch or box.  I am not going to judge the point is to have fun not prove your culinary expertise, and really Betty has been doing it along time I am willing to trust her.  Now divide your cake mix into 6 bowls or more if you like.  I did 2/3 cup and got 6 colors worth.    To each bowl add your desired colors.  I used gel colors because they are easier to work with and come in every color of…

well the Rainbow

DSC_0871

Fill your prepared muffin cups with a little of each color.  I used about 2 tsp. of each color.  Just layer them right on top of each other, and bake according to your recipe.

DSC_0878

Frost and enjoy.

Aren’t those super festive, tell me you don’t feel lucky now!

Recipes 6107939577557453185

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts