Loading...

End of Soccer Season treats-Jumping for joy!

DSC_0251We are wrapping up soccer season over here.  Thank goodness!  We could just jump for joy! It has been the coldest, wettest soccer season ever.  I had to bring hot chocolate to almost every game.  Hello it is the middle of May we should not have to be playing like we are eskimos!

Here are some fun little treats I whipped up for the kids.

DSC_0270

Nothing fancy, I picked up the soccer ball pops after Easter 75% off.  I put them in treat bags and personalized them with vinyl.  The kids loved them!  I love when things like this come together!

And just incase you don’t believe me about this being the coldest soccer season ever!  Check this out.

DSC_0278

I shot this photo at the place where we are getting ready to go camping.  This was just an hour or two after we played our last game.  Hopefully it won’t look like this in July.  I hate being cold!

Today it is back in the seventies and we are headed out for a family bike ride and picnic!  Crazy weather.

snack ideas 227354659105559378

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts