Loading...

Smartie Seed Company-Teacher Appreciation Gift

Last day of teacher appreciation for our teachers.   Just another fun little treat for their mailbox.

DSC_0157

I used my cricut to create little seed packet envelopes which in itself were so super cute.  Then I created the printable for the front.  I meant to put a little price on them but I forgot. 

Cut me some slack it was the last day and I was running out of steam, and it is still cute even without it.  Inside the envelope I tucked the smartie “seeds.”  The tag line reads plant the seed and watch them bloom.

DSC_0158

Another great feature about this project is I was able to use 25 sheets of my less than pretty paper.  I used the white side for the outside because it was easier than trying to match the color on the label and then they had a cute little surprise inside.

And because I think I am cool because I can share a printable with you I will. Smile

Smartie Seed Co

I hope the teacher’s enjoyed their treats.  I am spent and now I need a vacation!  Or maybe I will just eat the leftover Happily Ever After Hot Fudge from yesterday.  That will make me feel better!

Teacher Appreciation 5336209535704176365

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts