Loading...

Mom’s What’s for Dinner? Menu Planning

 

menu

Remember my cute menu board?

Today I wanted to share with you how I fill it  It is a simple plan that allows me to figure out what we are eating and it is a god send for the budget.  No more wandering around the stores with twinkies, a bottle of horseradish and a box of mac and cheese that some how cost $25.00 and I still have no idea what we are having for dinner. By establishing a simple plan I can feed my family of 5 on about $60.00 a week.

Once you set it up once it will only take you minutes to fill up your menu.

Menu Plan

and just so you don’t have to eat the same things we do here is blank one to get you started!

Menu Planblank

Organization 1284059006094970532

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts