Loading...

Sure, you can have a popsicle for breakfast-I am a cool mom!

DSC_0289

Here is a super easy and good for you treat that will leave your kids thinking, “Wow, my mom is so cool she lets me have popsicles for breakfast.”

DSC_0276

All you need is low-fat yogurt, popsicle mold or paper cups and sticks would work just great. We used vanilla and strawberry to make it a cool layered popsicle. Spoon the yogurt in the molds and freeze over night. 

Easy! Perfect for busy summer mornings and they really don’t really drip all that much which means I might allow them in the mom taxi.   See my other cool tip.  Make a drip guard by making a slit in a cupcake wrapper and slide it over the stick to catch drips.

 

Recipes 1198770649752795799

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts