Loading...

Baked Cow and an Apron

Well we survived our first week of school, it is a hard adjustment for the kids since we have to be at school at the crack of dawn but we are all adjusting. 

I think every organization I volunteer for had a meeting so the week was crazy, I worked and had a cake and a gift to make.

Phewwwww!

DSC_0604

I heart those boots I need those for a prop!

DSC_0609

My niece who is now eleven and learning my love of all things homemade!

DSC_0607

Simple and sweet, the Little Princess has already requested one. Now that the week is over I took a few minutes to clean out my to do box of sewing and fixed 3 pairs of pants, 1 skirt (which I still hate Sad smile) and made a scarf which I will share this week. Not all that exciting to blog about but  I feel accomplished!

gift ideas 6401933740769121066

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts