Loading...

Microwave Potato Chips-Naked is beautiful

Hey all!

This week I am prepping and getting ready for the kids to go back to school.  I am completely goofing around on pinterest before the utter madness of school starts.   Do you all use pinterest?  I have a love hate thing going on.  I love seeing all the fun projects and ideas but man I hate it because I always add more to my list of things to do.

Any who, I saw these on Pinterest and decided to give them a whirl for lunch today.  They so did not disappoint!!!  These are amazing, simple and crispy!  I am not a huge chip person because they are full of well.... mostly junk but not these beautiful naked chips.  They only have 3 ingredients and I can say them all.

DSC_0578

You need:

  • Potatoes
  • canola oil
  • kosher salt

Doesn’t get any easier than that.

I used my mandolin to slice them super thin the thinner the better.

Toss the potatoes and oil in a bowl until well coated

Spread them in a single layer on a microwave safe plate or dish.  (I used a 9 X 13 pan)  you might want to spray your pan with non-stick spray or a tiny bit oil to make sure they don’t stick. Sprinkle with salt.  Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until the edges begin to turn brown.  Flip the chips and microwave for another 2-3 minutes.  You may have to adjust according to your microwave.  As the cool they will crisp up.

Thanks Food Gal for the idea!

Recipes 323590194098790095

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts