Loading...

It’s Youth Soccer And Everyone Gets A Medal

784

This weekend marks the end of another soccer season!  Two games short because it hasn’t stopped snowing!!!  Whoever said it is going to be a mild winter is a big fat liar!  I has snowed at least 8 inches every week for the past 2 weeks.  Tomorrow, guess what we are supposed to get more of? Yep snow!  I really don’t mind provided I am not cheering through chattering teeth on the sidelines of all day soccer games.

Since we were snowed out this weekend I made some fun soccer medal hangers for the Little Prince and his team. Super easy scrap wood, painted, vinyl cut out, and some inexpensive hooks to hang the medals on.

You notice that sea of pink?  Yep pretty much the entire team is girls!

I have more fun projects to share later this week!

fun for the kids 7296570627457232048

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts