Loading...

Cookie Towers

If you know me my motto is, “presentation is everything!”  I really think you can take something from meh, to wow just by changing the presentation. 

DSC_0208

Acccckk!  Aren’t these darling??  I love them so much.  I wanted to do something for Prince Charming’s guys at work and it had to be inexpensive, because there are 13 of them.  I settled on some divine gingerbread cookies and heavenly chocolate chip, white chip, dried cranberry cookies.  I didn’t want to send them in on paper plates I wanted them to look like they are expensive gifts so I made these darling boxes.

I created a template for my Cricut and they use one sheet of 12 X 12 paper so they were a breeze to make.   These boxes held 8 cookies each, the window is covered with acetate but I did bag the cookies up as well so I knew they would stay fresh.  Definitely better than a plain old paper plate don’t you think?

Happy baking!

papercrafting 3545822745050645627

Post a Comment

  1. Great job! They turned out great. I remember when I used to have time to be creative now I just run around like a chicken with my head cut off. ha ha ha. Happy Holidays to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts