Loading...

Candy Cane Play dough

The Little Princess has a fun little program at her preschool for Christmas and nothing makes me tear up more than little kids singing!  They are so darn cute and time is going so fast.  The boys never like to sing much but the Princess is like me and loves to sing.  She rocked it!

After their program they have a little treat exchange.  I like to try and do something creative that isn’t candy so this is what I came up with.  I can’t take all the credit I did see it on Pinterest but I did make the darling container.

DSC_0171

I used my recipe for play dough since it is my favorite.  I used peppermint extract and glitter to make it festive.

DSC_0170

The cute containers can be found in the Target Dollar Spot.  I embellished them with vinyl. It would have been really fun to put the kids names on them!  I bought extra for Valentines day and if I see more I might snag more., they would be perfect for party favors!

Have fun!

fun for the kids 7264505047518658547

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts