Loading...

Chocolate Heaven on Earth


Hope you had a great weekend! We got a ton of projects done around the house and I will share those this week. I am sitting here pacing patiently waiting for my vinyl order, and I thought I would share my recipe for chocolate heaven on earth. Ok so it is technically called pudding but that makes me think of the little cups, and that is no where near this delictable treat. It is so rich and delicious, you could easily serve this for a dinner party and people with think you went to a ton of trouble. Only you will know it only needs 4 ingredients and about 5 minutes of your time to whip up the best from scratch pudding ever! I hadn't made this in awhile and forgot how great it is!


Rich Chocolate Pudding


2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

1/3 cup powdered sugar

1 cup milk

1/4 butter or margerine


Place chocolate chips and sugar in blender. Blend until it makes a sandy texture. Don't worry if there are a few pieces that are big they will melt. Meanwhile place the milk and butter in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add the milk mixture to the blender, blend until it is smooth. Pour into 6 small dishes. Garnish with whipped cream if desired.


Enjoy!

Recipes 1895053101373573937

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts