Loading...

S’More Hot Chocolate Please

Ok, show of hands who loves s’mores?

Me, Me, MEEEEEEEEEEE!  

Now how about Hot Chocolate?

OOOO  Me, Me, MEEEEEEE!

Put them together and you have a seriously happy girl.

DSC_0148

Santa brought us this recipe for our countdown.  It is sinful. 

The original recipe was posted on my favorite food blog, those girls rock and I swear they are spying on me to see what yummy treat I might like, because they always knock it right out of the park.

You can find the instructions and ingredients here.

Santa didn’t bring the graham crackers because it was late and well I am texture girl and it kinda freaked me out a little.

Yeah I know these are supposed to be for the kids, but Santa thinks I have been a really good girl too and deserved a little treat.

Recipes 2575054131894538334

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Advertise in the House of Sass

.

Popular Posts