The Witch’s Inn
No I am not just crabby. Ha get it the, “Witch is In.”
I am home with a barfy kid. Well he barfed once and now he is perfectly fine and running around the house. Nice! I could have sent him to school but then I would be the mom who sent a barfy kid to school.
This is the cute sign I made in the mega crafting session this weekend. Well I painted it at least, I finished the details today. Then I took 110 pictures trying to get a good one. It is going to go on my mantle, but for the love of Pete I can not get a good picture up there. I swear I am taking those windows out. Do you think Prince Charming would mind doing a major renovation in the name of my blog?
Yea your right probably not, but I could try!
This is super simple to put together.
1. Paint your board in my case it was part of the free cabinets I got.
4. Paint the witch and let her dry.
5. Stencil the lettering, witch(ha) I didn’t take a picture of but you are smart I know you can do it.
6. Sand the heck out of it, to make it look all beat up.
7. Finish up with just a few touches of antiquing medium to age it, Witch(Ha again) you totally can’t see but I am NOT taking any more pictures of it. You will just have to trust me.